What is the process involved in selling my property?
- Contact us by making a web enquiry or giving us a call.
- We will come visit you at your property at a time that is convenient to you. Weekends and evenings are no problem. We carry out a quick and non-intrusive survey which will take no longer than 30 minutes to complete.
- Within 24 hours you will receive an offer for your property, this offer will include the price we are offering to purchase at and how much your monthly rent will be should you wish to stay in your home.
- If the offer is acceptable then we will send you our formal written offer and you decide what time scale you would like to work to and whether or not you would like to stay in your home after the sale.
- We then instruct solicitors and legal process of purchasing the property will begin.
- You will need to instruct solicitors to act on your behalf, we will pay your reasonable legal fees upon successful completion.
- A completion date is set, if staying in the property you will need to sign a tenancy agreement starting on the completion date.
- On the completion date you will receive your funds.
We have tried to make the process as hassle free and transparent as possible, at any point during the process you can pick up the phone and request an update. At no point during the process will a “For Sale” or “Sold” sign be put outside the house or the property advertised for sale anywhere else, the process is completely private.
Areas we are interested in buying in – Hull – Beverley – Hessle – Cottingham – Hedon – Preston – Willerby – Anlaby – Dunswell – Sutton – Wawne – Holderness Road – Beverley Road – Anlaby Road – Boothferry Road – Hessle Road – Greatfield – Longhill – Orchard Park – Bransholme – Greatfield – Gipsyville – Kingswood – Victoria Dock – Preston Road – Marfleet – Garden Village – Princes Avenue – Newland Avenue – Chanterlands Avenue – Spring Bank – Witham